REPUBLIKA is conservative and patriotic political movement determined to defend the interests of the citizens of the Slovak Republic and opened to international cooperation in European and foreign affairs.
REPUBLIKA is represented in the European Parliament and the National Council of the Slovak Republic.
REPUBLIKA is movement with wide member base and we are still growing in numbers. Leader of the movement is Milan Uhrik, which is also member of European Parliament.
OUR ATTITUDES TO CURRENT TOPICS:
THE EUROPEAN UNION
We propose the idea of fundamental reform of the European Union into purely economic platform of independent and sovereign states. We are not alone in these demands and many European movements are asking for it. We want and need to cooperate with other European countries fairly. We refuse immigrants from the Middle East and Africa, dangerous ideologies and gender policies, European federalization, transfer of national competencies and unpleasant political pressure.
NATO AND FOREIGN POLICY
This organization can be seen as tool of geopolitical influence and will of military-industrial interests. Seeking of enemies for justifying of existence and external coercion is not the way of peace and balanced foreign policy.
- friendly, mutually beneficial and balanced cooperation with all world and regional powers
- prefering multipolar and international model
- protection of conservative, democratic and traditional values
- promotion of the international law for reduction of global and regional tensions
- protection of children, women, vulnerable groups and classic family model
ECONOMIC PROGRAM FOR SLOVAKIA
Restoring self-sustaining agriculture and food production, restoration of strategic enterprises control, financing social programs for people, children and pensioners from the profits of these companies and freedom for small businesses and startups without complicated bureaucracy. We perceive the need of employees‘ rights protection and tax reduction for decent and working families. Every striving person deserves to live with dignity, equal rights and obligations for all without distinction.
CULTURE AND HISTORY
We are proud of our country and our statehood. We fully respect the fact that some people have different views on some historical events. But today we have completely different issues which are the priority for us and for which we must unite. Zero tolerance for totalitarian ideologies and corruption! We vigorously fight for freedom, human rights and preservation of our Slovak and European identity.
We prefer rational measures and voluntary consent or disagreement with COVID19 vaccination. Without advantages, pressure or penalties! Drastic lockdowns have catastrophical effects on society, human life quality and economic performance. We see the way in massive investment to health care, in the increase of spatial and personnel capacities and preventive measures which would create higher potential of success in the crisis situation.
The primary goals and ideas:
- improvement the standard of living and social security of citizens,
- improvement of the law enforcement and elimination of corruption and injustice,
- modern and efficient public administration as a service for the benefit of citizens,
- extension of the direct democracy elements and citizen participation in governance,
- restoration of agricultural, food and strategic self-sufficiency,
- protection of the healthy environment, nature and sustainable development,
- support for native entrepreneurs and tax burden reduction,
- quality education and upbringing of youth to moral and healthy values,
- modernization of healthcare system and ensuring its availability for all,
- dignified life for the elderly and higher respect to them,
- protection of life, traditional values, family and rights of children ,
- supporting and enhancement of Slovak culture and traditions,
- unifying the people and organizations with conservative, national and Christian values,
- protection of the Slovak Republic, its security, sovereignty, statehood and identity,
- vigorous defense of the national interests in foreign policy